Thursday, September 1, 2022

Alter Aeon

Happy September, everybody! It is my sad duty to inform you that our Puzzlewood event will have to be postponed. I (Shadowfax) have been so busy preparing my late mother-in-law's property for sale that I haven't had time to even login in lately. I also want to apologize to those who have mudmailed me recently. Your feedback is very important, and I am not ignoring you; my inbox is full, so I can't mail you back right now. (I think we'll look into raising the limit beyond 500 in the future.) We'll post the proper monthly update soon with new dates for the Puzzlewood event. In the meantime, please enjoy the many other activities and exciting gameplay we have to offer on Alter Aeon: where every day is an adventure!
via https://bit.ly/1wzi9rE

No comments:

Post a Comment